Welcome!

This is where you can see the latest in cute, handmade, catnip filled toys and catch up with goings on in the world of Simba
and his mentor, Misi!

Monday, January 10, 2011

From our new editor

Hi! My name is Simba and I have recently joined the "Cats can Jump" team. I was born in Vienna in Austria on 5th September 2010 and came to live in Italy on 19th December, so just in time to get stuck into my mum's Christmas tree!
I am a Turkish Van cat, but unlike a lot of Turkish Vans, I don't have any markings on my head. That makes be very special. I've got a fabulous black and white tail! Also, unlike a lot of Vans, I don't actually like swimming. I don't mind getting wet feet, but that's about it!
I will soon be working with my big sister and colleague, Misi to produce a review of two toys that we play with. We hope to bring you other news, views and reports on a regular basis, so please visit us from time to time to see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment